VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! We've had a busy year since our October 2014 AGM and plenty of opportunity to expand our activities. If you're interested in being involved in helping us to promote and advance Gaelic language and culture, we want to hear from you!
Some of the opportunities to get involved are:
- Communications assistant (webpage, promotions, etc.)
- Events photographer
- Event Planning sub-committee,
- Gaelic Language Booth "roadies" & booth attendants (Gaelic language helpful but not necessary)
- Person(s) interested in leading / forming a Gaelic choir/ choral group
- Grant researcher / Grant writer
If you are interested in any of these or if you have a special talent that you would like to share, we'd like to hear from you. To apply for a volunteer position or to ask for more information, email us at email@example.com and put Volunteer in the subject line.